Medical Tourism Enquiry Form
Fill out the form below for any overseas Medical Assistance related inquiries. Our representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Alliance with MediGence
Holistic Healthcare (Pvt.) Limited has formed an alliance with MediGence to provide overseas Medical Assistance and related services to people in Pakistan. This will provide reliable and most accurate information to patients who are seeking medical treatment and a second opinion from some of the top hospitals and doctors overseas.
Our alliance with MediGence is aimed to provide a unique and transparent experience to patients in Pakistan. It enables them to have access to easy, affordable and accessible options related to medical travel. As part of the alliance, we promise to make the patient journey simple and convenient. Here are some steps we help you with:
- Explore and choose destinations and hospitals worldwide
- Discuss your treatment plan with a health care professional abroad to get an expert opinion
- Compare the different options available, their pricing and facilities
- Discuss your situation with doctors to get empowered about your ailment
- Choose a travel plan that suits all your needs
- Follow up calls with experts to ensure fast recovery after treatment
Fill out the Enquiry Form on top of this page to send us details about your medical condition.
What is Medical Tourism?
Also known as Medical Travel, or Global Healthcare, the term Medical Tourism refers to people and patients traveling to a country other than their own to obtain medical treatment. Over the years, medical tourism has become a popular trend in less-developed countries as people seek assistance from major medical centers in highly developed countries for treatment that is unavailable in their home country of residence.
Why Medical Tourism?
More and more people around the world are bypassing their local medical providers. Instead, they choose to travel hundreds or thousands of miles to seek medical care. This may be due to a number of reasons, as listed below:
- There is a growing trend towards globalization when it comes to Healthcare services
- There is a growing population of baby boomers who need care for degenerative conditions
- The cost of healthcare is continually rising, motivating people to look for innovative solutions
- People look for outside traditional healthcare options, especially if they are uninsured or underinsured in their home country
- People are more informed and have better access to information now through the internet
- Doctors, hospitals, and clinics worldwide are advertising their services to a global audience now
- State-of-the-art procedures are not available in every country for every disease or illness
- Certain patients may not have access to quality procedures in their area
- Patients may be desperate to try non-FDA approved procedures offered in another country
- People tend to choose the best quality medical care services
In most cases, the prime motivator for most people to seek better quality medical assistance is availability and accessibility. There is a rapidly growing market of potential customers who are being forced to look outside the traditional healthcare models and solutions available to them locally, paving the way to medical tourism and oversees medical assistance.
What is the Best Country for Medical Tourism?
The top 10 medical tourism destinations in the world include Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, Mexico, Costa Rica, Taiwan, South Korea and Singapore. India is also gaining a lot of popularity as a medical tourism destination.
Procedures and Specialty We Offer
We offer top of the notch medical procedures in the fields of Neurology, Oncology, Transplant, Orthopedic, Cardiology and many more. Some of the procedures we carry out and the conditions we can provide treatment for include:
- Spinal Fusion
- Brain Tumour
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Kidney Transplant
- Liver Transplant
- Heart Transplant
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Open Heart Surgery
- Aortic & Mitral Valve Replacement
- and many more
For questions and queries regarding medical tourism, fill the form at the top of this page. Our representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Top Medical Destinations We Offer
As part of our alliance with MediGence, we currently offer medical tourism services to the following destinations:
- South Korea
Fill the form on top of this page to inquire about any overseas medical assistance related inquiries.
Successful Liver Transplant of Pakistani Patient in India
Our Medical Assistance partner ‘MediGence’ recently helped Mr. Azhar Iqbal from Pakistan undergo Liver Transplant in India. Watch the video below to listen to his experience.
For more questions and queries, fill out the ‘Medical Tourism Enquiry Form‘ at the top of this page and our representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Wordpress themes JazzSurf