Life is a very difficult game, and every day we overcome several challenges to be in a winning position. Our life is moving very fast, and it is very difficult to keep up with the pace of life in this modern age. Especially in Karachi, (the business hub of Pakistan), we are busy improving our standard of living. In this struggle, man forgets that he has to go through different stages of life. At one point, he is very young, healthy, and active. So, he can prove himself to be more functional and efficient. On the other, he is weak, sick, and old. In fact, at this point, he needs more attention, care, and support for his daily life activities such as bathing, walking, dressing, or taking medication on time.
May God has mercy upon all of us but sometimes a man has to see some crucial situations in life. Besides this, when your loved ones suffer from a depleted condition, they struggle very hard to perform their daily routine activities. Furthermore, they require your attention likewise they paid at your time (mostly in your childhood). However, if you want to support them, your schedule does not allow you. As a result, you feel miserable, and they remain poorly unattended.
So, what to do? Are you looking for well-trained and expert caregiver/aya services in Karachi? Then you are at the right place.
Holistic Healthcare Services:
Holistic Healthcare Services has excellent, sophisticated, experienced, and trained caregivers/aya for personal care (both male and female) who not only provide routine bedside care in Karachi but equally play an important role in the lives of old and disabled individuals by providing spiritual, physical, and mental relief. So that they can maintain their quality of life and can enjoy their life up to a full extent. Not only that, but they also take care of young people who have suffered serious injuries (unfortunately in road accidents or post-surgery complications). In short, caregivers are there to take care of your loved ones when you are away. The key point is that they are friendly and cooperative.
Besides, you do not need to worry about the wide area of Karachi. However, the distances can’t cover our team’s dedication level. So, no matter what part of Karachi you belong to, we are ready to offer you our best-class services at your door.
Life can be extremely tough especially if you are dependent upon your family to take care of you. However, Holistic Healthcare Services can solve this problem if you hire our caregiver services designed for patients, elderly people, and disabled individuals.
We feel proud to serve you. Additionally, our professionals offer comprehensive services for the physically injured, disabled, or senior citizens. Consequently, we are proud to provide the best caregiver professionals in Karachi with years of experience. Our professionals plan beyond all limits to rehabilitate patients and take care of their pain at the comfort of their own homes.
Caregiver Services in Karachi for senior citizens:
Our staff provides both medical and non-medical care to elder and senior citizens who need care for a variety of reasons, fatigue, disability, old age, general sickness, common diseases at old age, etc. One important thing is that not only do our caregivers/attendees fully understand the needs of patients but also keep them busy with the tasks of daily life so that their social life is not disturbed. In addition, they do their best to cooperate with their family traditions and norms. So that everything is going right and there is no disturbance.
We provide caregiver services in Karachi for a full month on a half-day and full-day basis. Caregiving services are also available in Karachi for shorter hours (3 to 4 hours). Some of the services are listed below.
Our Specialties in Caregiver Services in Karachi:
- Personal care providers who can help with essential tasks. For example, getting dressed, bathing, using the toilet, shaving, and getting ready. Elderly patients need help with these basic tasks in life.
- Caregivers can help the patients with disabilities, or patients with leg or foot injuries, in moving from bed to wheelchair or vice versa. If his family members are not at home, an attendant is required for this purpose.
- 24-hour caregivers who can take care of your loved ones throughout the day. They live in the patient’s home.
- Attendants to maintain a neat and clean environment for high-risk patients having contagious diseases.
- Caregivers for dementia patients who need intensive care and companionship. Their illness can cause serious social and personal problems for patients and a caregiver with them is mandatory for dealing with any situation.
- Caregivers who can provide post-surgery and post-operative care. As we all know, after surgery or operation, extreme care is required to avoid the complications that usually arise.
- Caregivers help the patients in taking their exercises and body massage. After surgery and in the elderly age, physical massages and exercise are essential for staying healthy.
- People in a coma need a full-time attendant who can give them the medicine they need, as advised by a doctor. This also applies to other patients who need to have their plasters or bandages changed.
- Caregivers can provide diabetic care to patients who need insulin daily on time.
- Caretakers/AYA who can provide feeding assistance as per nutritionist directions. Patients mostly at the age of 80 or above need an assistant who can feed them the food properly.
To get caregiver/aya services for your patients at home who provide palliative care to your beloved patients give us a ring at UAN # 03-111-678-679 and avail our best and reliable home caregiving services in Karachi.
Further, we are not limited to the city of lights (Karachi). So, you can also get our services in