Caregivers play a vital role by providing mental, physical, and spiritual care and support to elderly and compromised individuals to maintain their quality of life and well-being.
Caregivers provide medical and non-medical care to such people for a variety of reasons including old age factor, general sickness, disability or mental impairment. Caregivers understand their needs and fulfill these needs accordingly and as well as engage them in daily activities to improve their social connections and to keep them healthy and sound.
Our male and female caregivers are available for a minimum of a 12-hours shift to a maximum of 24-hour shift of 30 days to take care at their home for various needs. Some of the caregiving services provided by our caregiving staff include:
- Personal care such as dressing, bathing, toileting, shaving and grooming
- Maintain their Hygienic Condition
- Monitor Vital signs and other signs & Symptoms
- Administering Oral medications according to Doctor prescriptions
- Assist for Exercises and Body Massage
- Transfers and lifting technically to and from bed or wheelchair
- Mobilize for outings or for Doctor visit
- Feed assistance as per nutritional requirements
- Bed making, room making
- Provides companionship in a positive way
- Accompanying them to attend social events and parties.
- Providing the communication assistance
Patient Care Services
Whether you have an elderly parent or grandparent who needs constant care and attention or a family member who has been injured in an accident, you will need some kind of assistance and help to make sure your loved one is taken care of at all times.
Taking care of a compromised individual is time-consuming and physically draining. Constant care and attention often require full-time assistance by a professional and trained caregiver who can understand the needs of the patient and fulfill them accordingly. Simple tasks like giving the patient a bath, taking them to the toilet, brushing their teeth, combing their hair, changing their clothes and helping them move around may seem easy to do but they require patience, commitment and time.
In today’s busy world, many people don’t even have time to give companionship to their elderly parents. A caregiver can provide company to your elderly parents and also help them with their daily chores. Let us help you in taking care of your elderly parents and grandparents. We have male and female caregivers and staff available for duty.
Give us a call at 0300 8466333 to know more about our caregiver services.