Caregivers play a vital role by providing mentally, physically, spiritually care and supporting to Elderly and compromised persons to maintain their quality life and well-being. The Caregivers provides Medical and Non-Medical care to such people for a variety of reasons including old age factor, general sickness, disability or mental impairment. Caregivers understand their needs and fulfil accordingly and as well engage them in daily activities to improve their social connections and to keep them healthy and sounds.
These caretakers are available for a minimum of 12-hours shift to a 24-hour shift of 30 days to take care at their home for the various needs. Like,
- Personal care such as dressing, bathing, toileting, shaving and grooming
- Maintain their Hygienic Condition
- Monitor Vital signs and other signs & Symptoms
- Administering Oral medications according to Doctor prescriptions
- Assist for Exercises and Body Massage
- Transfers and lifting technically to and from bed or wheelchair
- Mobilize for outings or for Doctor visit
- Feed assistance as per nutritional requirements
- Bed making, room making
- Provides companionship in a positive way
- Accompanying them to attend social events and parties.
- Providing the communication assistance.